With 140 clubs, societies, publications and trips available, there’s always a new adventure waiting. Here are a few examples:
- A team of engineers designed and built a solar car which was the first European school-built car to race across Australia in 2015.
- Students present and hear papers from leading academics at the College’s National Shakespeare Conference each year.
- An Ardingly team were national Chemistry champions, having won the Royal Society of Chemistry’s Top of the Bench competition.
- Articles are written by students in publications for Divinity and Philosophy, English, History and Science.
- Students research ancient dinosaur species whilst taking part in fossil discovery and dinosaur digs on the school grounds.
- A wide variety of academic trips involves students going to to CERN and the Vatican Observatory (Physics), Iceland (Geography), New York (Art), and to practise languages in France, Germany and Spain.
- Oxbridge Development
- Think Course