Helping students to make informed choices about their future is an important aspect of your child’s education at Ardingly College.
In liaison with individual departments, the Head of 6th Form and outside industry links, a regular programme of careers talks, workshops, career education sessions and many career relevant societies are available to all year groups.
- An annual Careers/HE Fair
- Cambridge Occupational Analysts’ Preview Career Guidance programme for all Vth to help them decide post GCSE options
- Timetabled careers educational guidance for all Shell, Remove and L6th pupils
- A weekly programme of careers talks from outside speakers and businesses
- Personal Communication Skills workshop for Remove pupils
- Higher Education Options workshop for Vth pupils
- A dedicated careers website to facilitate individual research and provide ongoing advice
- A dedicated twitter feed to bring latest industry news and advice to students
In addition to this, the Head of 6th Form organises many higher education related events and talks to support students fully in their applications to universities both in the UK and overseas.