The Governing body, in conjunction with the Headmaster, sets out the aims of the College and ensures that they are met.
The Governors all act as charity trustees of the company. At any time there are to be no fewer than four and no more than 16 Governors.
The ultimate authoritative body of the College is the School Council which consists of the Governors and the Provost. The Council, which meets at least termly, has a number of sub committees that cover five areas of College activity: Education, Finance & General Purposes, Estates, Development and Nominations.
The Governors appoint the Head of each School and then delegate the whole authority for the internal regulation and discipline of each School to the Head.
The Chairman and all Governors may be contacted via the Director of Operations, who is Clerk to the Governing Body, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- MR JIM F SLOANE BSc (CHAIRMAN) - Chair of Nominations Committee
- MR GRAHAM N TURNER BSc FCIOB (DEPUTY CHAIRMAN) - Chair of Finance and General Purposes Committee, Governor with Responsibility for Health & Safety
- MR MARK J BEACH BA (Hons) Ad Dip Ed MA(ED)
- MR ROBERT H BROWN BSc MSc (Econ) - Chair of Development Committee
- MR PETER N BRYAN BA ACA
- MRS SIÂN L CHAMPKIN
- MR GUY W DIXON BA (Hons) DipTP MRTPI
- MRS LIZ HEWER MA PGCE
MRS MARY E IRELAND BSc (Hons), Dip Ed, FRSA, CBiol, MRSB – Chair of the Education Committee
MR DOUGLAS H T JOHNSON-POENSGEN BEng (Hons) - Chair of the Estates Committee
- DR SIMON KAY PhD - Governor with Responsibility for Compliance
- THE EARL OF LIMERICK MA (Oxon)
- MRS LOUISE E LINDSAY FCIPD, LL.M, BA (Hons) - Governor with Responsibility for Safeguarding
- PROFESSOR HELEN E SMITH BMedSci BMBS MSc DM FFPHM MRCGP
- MS KATE E C SWEENEY MA (Cantab)
- MR NICHOLAS WALKER BA (Comb. Hons) MSc
- BISHOP JONATHAN (Bishop of Lynn) - Provost